Hydration for Hypothyroidism
"Drink more water!"
Who hasn't heard this advice? Do you know anyone who wouldn't nod their head in agreement when they hear this?
The advice to drink more water is so widespread. We hear it from our doctors, dietitians, health coaches, teachers, aunts, and even grandparents. But did you know the recommendation to drink at least 8 cups a day doesn't have any scientific backing? There is no evidence for this advice!
If you also have always been encouraged to drink more water, then you gotta check out my hydration guide: The Myth of 8 Cups a Day: Why Drinking Too Much Water is Dangerous for Hypothyroidism.
In my free guide, you'll learn:
- What the science says about 8 cups of water a day
- Why drinking too much water can be harmful
- Hydrating with hypothyroidism
- What proper hydration means
- My top 3 tips for better hydration