PCOS Small Group Coaching Program
If you’re struggling with symptoms like…
- irregular or absent periods
- fatigue or low energy
- coarse facial hair or hirsutism
- poor sleep
- low sex drive
- low fertility
- blood sugar problems
- poor digestion (constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, bloating, etc.)
It doesn’t have to be this way! Imagine if…
- You were ovulating and getting a period every month without relying on birth control
- You woke up feeling rested and ready to tackle the day
- You didn’t have to navigate thousands of pages on the internet about PCOS to figure out what will work for you
- You knew exactly what, how, and when to eat to manage your PCOS
In this small group program, you’ll learn…
- The science behind PCOS and your symptoms
- How to eat to support your body and hormones
- Which supplements are right for you
- The formula to a balanced and stress-free PCOS lifestyle
- The formula for long-term success with PCOS
- And more…
All with the support of a small group of women just like you!
What you’ll get…
- bi-weekly live video meetings for lessons, Q&A, interactive sessions reviewing food journals, cycle tracking, body temperatures, and more!
- 3 x 60-minute one-on-one session & personalized recommendations
- review of any lab tests done & recommendations of useful lab tests
- access to a private group chat just for members of your group
- discounts on recommended supplements (as applicable)
- step-by-step guidance & handouts & videos
- opportunity to have continued support from Nosheen for 3 months beyond the program at a discounted price
- group sizes will be limited to 7 women
- group sessions will occur on Saturday or Sunday mornings
- one-on-one sessions will be scheduled at a time that works best for both you and Nosheen
This program is a good fit for you if…
- You are able to get basic lab tests (i.e. A1c, fasting blood glucose, insulin, vitamin D) done before and after the program through your general practitioner, gynecologist, or endocrinologist
- You are open-minded to nutrition suggestions that involve animal foods
- You are excited to support other women on a similar journey
- You are SO READY for the professional support needed to manage your symptoms
- You are 100% ready TODAY to put in the time and energy into your health
You are NOT a good fit for this program if…
- You’re just looking for a quick fix or diet
- You follow a restrictive diet or have special dietary needs (i.e. vegan or vegetarian)
- Right now is not the right time for you to make big lifestyle changes
- You don’t work well in a group setting
- Weight loss is your primary or only goal
- You have a complicated case (i.e. heavy bleeding without birth control) that requires more personalized support
Next Group Program Dates TBD
What Clients are Saying
I decided to work with Nosheen because I was struggling with PCOS and many of its symptoms--weight gain, acne, facial hair, hair on my head falling out, flakey nails, no regular period, fatigue, lethargy. The list goes on!
My biggest health wins: I finally got a period after having my IUD removed 18 months ago, better digestion (no fluffy poops anymore); hair is growing long and full; nails on the rebound; fatigue and lethargy GREATLY improved (more balanced and rested every day); less acne on my neck and chest (masks are not my face’s friend right now); no more waking up to pee at night; sex drive is improved (even with antidepressants); bags under my eyes and puffiness in my face is gone; fingers, toes, and nose are not freezing cold anymore and I’m warmer throughout the day; no more low appetite...I’m hungry in the morning, it feels great and is directly related to the eating habits we worked on together.
Making these strides in lifestyle changes could have been so much harder, especially considering my demanding career-- I am away from home on a frequent basis for work and living on the road makes it hard to stay mobile and make good food choices. I also had some big life changes this year and moved across the country midst a pandemic. But I was able to adopt some key takeaways from my time with Nosheen, and stick to them during all of the chaos. I think that has been a huge factor for all the "wins."
I’m also way more confident! Before working with Nosheen, I felt metaphorically paralyzed by my "diagnosis" and when I would engage in discussion with my doctors, I felt dismissed. Now I have the knowledge so that I can continue being my greatest advocate, and that's all thanks to Nosheen's support! Nosheen is so easy to talk to, which was important because I felt incredibly vulnerable as a client. I loved that she provided lists and recipes--I would be totally overwhelmed without them.
I think every woman with PCOS can benefit from this program! We are conditioned to believe wellness is a one-size-fits-all process, and when our health goals don't materialize it's easy to feel like a failure. Having this opportunity opened my eyes by going in depth to the functions happening inside my body. Knowledge is power! - AC
"I started working with Nosheen to better manage my PCOS and support my health through nutrition. Since we've started, I feel a lot better. My digestion has improved. I'm having a bowel movement every day now. With this new way of eating, I haven't had the experience of 'oh my gosh, I could faint right now from hunger.' Which is really great. I'm excited for continued improvements!" - Happy Anonymous Client
I started my period this week and I didn't have any breast tenderness or mood swings, and only one day of cramping. - EN
I have 1 day before my period starts and so far I haven't had any symptoms I usually would the week before. No dizziness or fatigue. If i didn't keep track of my cycle, then my period would have caught me by surprise. That's been great. - SK
Who is this program best for?
This course will be most valuable to women with PCOS that are ready to take the next step in prioritizing their hormonal health through one-on-one support, group support and bi-weekly live classes and Q&As.
How long do I have access to the information?
You will have access to course materials and class recordings forever.
What if I can't attend the bi-weekly group video sessions?
If you cannot attend the bi-weekly group video sessions, you can always catch the replay. I personally recommend you do your best to join all live sessions so you can get more personalized help as well as connect with other group members and feel true accountability to you goals.
I am very busy. Will I even have time for this?
If managing your PCOS symptoms is not a top priority right now, you won't benefit from this group coaching program. For the group coaching to be worthwhile, you will need to invest time on a weekly basis to learn about PCOS, implement the lifestyle changes we discuss, and engage with other women on the same journey. With that being said, this program is not another rat race to fix your problems. You will learn the importance of slowing down and moving priorities around to heal and support your health.
When can I sign up in the future?
Next group program will likely start in mid-May 2021 and go until mid-August 2021. Make sure to get on the waitlist. You'll be the first to hear about registration opening up again and any discounts.