Food is the foundation of our health. We literally become what we eat. That's why I believe nutrition is essential to managing hypothyroidism and PCOS. It is non-negotiable!
I started Hayat Nutrition with one mission in mind: to help women with hypothyroidism and PCOS live healthier and happier lives. I have heard and read 100s of stories from individuals, who are being told by their doctors that their labs look fine, so there’s no answer to their symptoms. Sometimes they’re told “it’s all in your head.”
I’m here to tell you it’s not!
I believe I can help women with hypothyroidism or PCOS stop surviving and start thriving through the power of nutrition.
Now it's your turn!
It is time to create the life you've always wanted! I'm excited to help you reduce your symptoms and get your life back. With my personalized approach, you will learn how and what to eat to support your health. All while eating foods you love! There's no counting, starving, or restricting here!
Are you ready?
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Clinical Training at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
- Master's in Public Health Nutrition from University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Bachelor's of Science in Dietetics from University of Maryland, College Park