Nosheen Hayat, MPH, RDN, LDN
Getting to the root cause of problems is crucial to restoring health. Through my years of research, I have come to understand the importance of thinking critically about physiology, or how the body works, when providing nutrition interventions.
In this context, I help clients understand physiology, reframe how they perceive stress and its effects on the body, and the long-term consequences of nutritional deficiencies. With this foundation, we work on changing dietary and lifestyle habits that make a direct impact on symptoms and help restore balance in the body.
I see clients virtually and locally in Laytonsville, Maryland. An initial consultation is about 60-90 minutes, and a follow-up is about 30-45 minutes. I only work with clients on a long-term basis (at least 3 months) as this allows enough time to create new, sustainable habits and thoroughly troubleshoot health problems.
If you’re struggling with any of the following symptoms or issues, schedule a FREE Discovery Call today!
- Excessive bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, urgency with bowel movements, heartburn (GERD), or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- High cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Endocrine issues, such as hypothyroidism, diabetes, and PCOS
- Menstrual cycle issues (i.e. pain, cramping) , premenstrual syndrome or PMS symptoms (changes in mood or appetite, bloating, cravings, etc.)
- Poor sleep, waking through the night, or insomnia